Photo: Andy Porter, Mount Shuksan from Copper Ridge, North Cascades National Park
Do you care deeply about Washington State's three largest national parks? Join us as we support Mount Rainier, North Cascades and Olympic National Parks.
We're working hard today, so future memories can be made...
Washington's National Park Fund's
2014 Spring Dinner and Auction
Saturday, April 26, 2014, 5 p.m.
Seattle Design Center
5701 6th Ave S. Suite 115, Seattle, WA 98108
Click here for a map of the location.
Here's a sneak peek and some of the items that are already lined up for the
- 8-day/7-night all-inclusive luxury vacation on Mexico's Riviera Maya at Club Hacienda Tres Rios
- 5-night stay at Oasis
Resort - Palm Springs, California
- One night stay in a one-bedroom suite at Le Soleil,
- Guided tours by expert National Park staff
Holland America Line cruise for two in Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico, or
- One night stay for eight (8) people at the North Cascades Institute,
including a winemaker's dinner
- Two round-trip tickets on Alaska Airlines
- Round of Golf at Chambers Bay
- 40” x 60” museum quality photograph of Mount Rainier
Two night stay at Big Sur Lodge
Guest packages at The Lodge at Stehekin, Paradise Inn, NationalPark Inn, and Quinault River Inn
And so much more…!
For questions contact Kathleen at email@example.com
or call 206-623-2063.
See you on April 26th!!!